Last Updated 25th January 2023.
1. Your Personal Data
From time to time it may be necessary to supply us with personal information about yourself and other individuals (“Personal Data”) for purposes in connection with your use of the Website or our Services.
- Personal Identification Information: your name, date of birth, identity card number, passport number, address, gender, nationality;
- Correspondence Information: phone numbers, residential and mailing address, email address;
- Payment Information: credit or debit card information, name of cardholder, card number and other banking information;
- Technical Data: the software (operating system, browser), the settings (display resolution, time zone, language preferences), the internet connection (IP address, bandwidth, latency, location) and the device (device type) you are using while accessing our services. Whenever you are logged out, this data does not identify you directly, but is still considered personal data since it could potentially be used to identify you indirectly;
- Interactivity Data: information about the actions you perform (logins and logouts, form submissions, API calls, etc.), site navigation (menu choices, URLs visited) and your usage patterns (timing, mouse activity). Whenever you are logged out, this data does not identify you directly, but is still considered personal data since it could potentially be used to identify you indirectly.
2. Collection of Personal Data
The Personal Data that will be collected, processed and used by us are sourced from wholly legitimate and transparent means such as:
- your submission of any forms or applications to us:
- your submission of any requests to us;
- when you respond to our requests for additional Personal Data; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
3. Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Logit may collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to confirm, complete and fulfill your requests in relation to our Website and our Services;
- to send you marketing materials, surveys, statistics, product updates and information on our Services or operations;
- to send you invoices, policy updates and other legal or administrative information in relation to your use of our Services;
- to improve the functionality and performance of our Services;
- for any commercial purposes in relation to any projects, products and/or services, to allow us to furbish your Personal Data to the relevant third parties;
- complying with applicable local and foreign law and regulations which may apply to Logit; and
- completing, Protecting and enforcing our legal, financial and contractual obligations and rights.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in delay or inability to process your application or request.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
The information we gather is not sold, given to, or otherwise shared with other organisations for commercial or any other purposes other than the purposes as listed above. The Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential and we will seek your agreement, consent and authorization to disclose your Personal Data to the following classes of parties:
- any persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators whom we are compelled or required to do so pursuant to any law;
- any related, associated and/or subsidiary companies of Logit, including present or future incorporated entities;
- our business partners, resellers, affiliates, sub-processors and third-party vendors that provide related services in connection with our conduct of business;
- our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or any other professional advisers appointed in connection with our conduct of business;
- anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties;
- any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above or any other person as Logit deems necessary.
5. Protection of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be kept and processed in a secured manner. Appropriate administrative and security safeguards, policies and procedures will be implemented, as far as practicable, in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations. We will, as far as possible, aim to prevent any unauthorized and/or unlawful processing of, and the accidental loss, destruction or damage to your Personal Data.
To safeguard against unauthorized access to Personal Data by third parties outside Logit, all electronic Personal Data held by Logit is maintained on systems protected by secure networks. Logit limits access to internal systems that hold Personal Data to a select group of authorized users. The access to such Personal Data is limited and provided only to relevant users for the purpose of performing their official duties.
6. Retention of Personal Data
You understand and agree that Logit may retain documents containing your Personal Data for such period as Logit considers in its reasonable discretion necessary for its legal or business purposes. We will erase the data without undue delay in the event retention of such Personal Data is no longer necessary.
7. Location Data
The Logit app collects and uses your device’s location data while you are actively using the app and only for the purpose of providing certain features and services. This data is collected through the use of GPS, Bluetooth, and other technologies. We do not collect location data in the background, meaning that your device’s location is not monitored when you are not actively using the app. You can control the collection of location data by adjusting the settings on your device. We will only use your location data for the purpose for which it was collected and will not share it with third parties without your consent. We will also make sure to delete this data as soon as it is no longer needed.
8. Access and Correction of Your Personal Data